ВНИМАНИЕ!!! Разрешить скачивание ресурсов всем?

Разрешить

• Да

Голосов: 54 78,3%
  • Нет

Голосов: 15 21,7%

• Всего проголосовало

emu400

Местный
оплати тариф" местный", в ресурсах много хороших скриптов, выберешь на свой вкус. Есть отличные буксы, фермы, интернет магазины.
Есть, но практически все дырявые, хотелось бы хороших , т.к. оплачиваем и не жалеем ( а то , что на форуме - все уже давно в паблике)

emu400

Местный
Я за новый раздел и только для местных!!!!!!!!!!!! (жаль , что передумал!)

gogennet

Местный
Есть, но практически все дырявые, хотелось бы хороших , т.к. оплачиваем и не жалеем ( а то , что на форуме - все уже давно в паблике)
вот у меня на хостинге стоял скрипт местный никаких дырок, работает как часики, ноу проблем. С некоторыми , да надо повозиться. Но зато бесплатно. А хороший товар стоит очень, я бы сказал завышеноДОРОГО. НАШ ФОРУМ ХОРОШИЙ, ребята все добрые, и отзывчивые. Без жажды срубить бабло по быстрому. Всегда помогут решить какие либо проблемки, за копейки. Я не жалею, что вхожу в этот коллектив.

emu400

Местный
вот у меня на хостинге стоял скрипт местный никаких дырок, работает как часики, ноу проблем. С некоторыми , да надо повозиться. Но зато бесплатно. А хороший товар стоит очень, я бы сказал завышеноДОРОГО. НАШ ФОРУМ ХОРОШИЙ, ребята все добрые, и отзывчивые. Без жажды срубить бабло по быстрому. Всегда помогут решить какие либо проблемки, за копейки. Я не жалею, что вхожу в этот коллектив.
Я согласен , помогают все по возможности! ( но наш админ мне так и не смог помочь, ну да ладно:):() а так все супер!!!

pligin

Команда форума
Администратор
Я согласен , помогают все по возможности! ( но наш админ мне так и не смог помочь, ну да ладно:):() а так все супер!!!
твой вопрос я решил буквально позавчера... постараюсь завтра написать тему об этом

pligin

Команда форума
Администратор
Скорей всего ещё делает
не делаю. придумываю как это все организовать и что туда выложить и в каком виде, а также нужно придумать некое направление...
Например оригинал MotorMoney имеет структуру MVC и люди, не знакомые с ООП, не смогут ничего с ним сделать, т.е. нужно сделать некий информационный раздел или раздел помощи... пока планирую

DjSuzuki

Местный
не делаю. придумываю как это все организовать и что туда выложить и в каком виде, а также нужно придумать некое направление...
Например оригинал MotorMoney имеет структуру MVC и люди, не знакомые с ООП, не смогут ничего с ним сделать, т.е. нужно сделать некий информационный раздел или раздел помощи... пока планирую
Делай наглядно и по полочкам. Как ты сделал сервер vps своими руками...там все понятно как что сделать)

cimislia

Участник
Я уже знаю на все 100% структуру этого скрипта и с радостью помогу форумчаном

rubens2009

Местный
I found this forum during my research, so I started searching for Russian scripts and realized how much interesting stuff you created and that I had no idea existed.

During my research I found many websites with free content to download, and many stores that sell interesting scripts as well. But of all the forums I've found, this one was the only one that had some free scripts in the Resources section that I could not find anywhere else.

After a time registered here, I decided to buy the Upgrade to Local Member and it really was a good choice because I could have access to many interesting content that had a lot of use for me; It was then that as a form of gratitude I decided to share with you some scripts that I bought here in the Resources section because these scripts were also not available for free on other websites.

Taking all of this into consideration, I feel a bit disappointed, because with this change any user will have access to all of that content (whether of medium or good quality) and this will surely result in the mass dissemination of that content on other sites.

I do not want to say that only those who are in the local group have the right to download the contents, but rather that the participants of this group at least have a place where we can have access to exclusive content that can be useful for each of us at the same time which will reduce the chances of the dissemination of this content through the internet for free and also as a benefit by contributing financially with the forum paying for the upgrade.

gogennet

Местный
I found this forum during my research, so I started searching for Russian scripts and realized how much interesting stuff you created and that I had no idea existed.

During my research I found many websites with free content to download, and many stores that sell interesting scripts as well. But of all the forums I've found, this one was the only one that had some free scripts in the Resources section that I could not find anywhere else.

After a time registered here, I decided to buy the Upgrade to Local Member and it really was a good choice because I could have access to many interesting content that had a lot of use for me; It was then that as a form of gratitude I decided to share with you some scripts that I bought here in the Resources section because these scripts were also not available for free on other websites.

Taking all of this into consideration, I feel a bit disappointed, because with this change any user will have access to all of that content (whether of medium or good quality) and this will surely result in the mass dissemination of that content on other sites.

I do not want to say that only those who are in the local group have the right to download the contents, but rather that the participants of this group at least have a place where we can have access to exclusive content that can be useful for each of us at the same time which will reduce the chances of the dissemination of this content through the internet for free and also as a benefit by contributing financially with the forum paying for the upgrade.
Now many scripts can be found on the Internet for free. I'm only interested in scripts, namely, motormany, frutomani, which keep pace with the times. Will learn to exploit them, I think colleagues will help. The point is that local people do not start trading these resources on other sites. If it is, it will be bad. And about our forum, I also want to say

Верх